Old October 21st 04, 03:50 AM
Kohl517

There is a lot of confusion out there regarding how often one needs to change
the oil on the new Accords. I dont know the answer but i am applying a 5,000
mile interval for my accord even though most of the driving is done under
normal conditions -- a mix of stop and go and highway driving. The owners
manual recommends 10,000 but that seems too many to let it go. Ive always
changed the oil in my cars at 3,000-3,500 miles but Ive got to believe Honda
engineers know whats best so im going with 5,000. Just my 2 cents. It seems
like ive read a different answer to this anywhere i look.