Old November 10th 09, 09:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Rusty Shackelford[_2_]

Default BugMe videos?

Joey Tribiani wrote:
> "Rusty Shackelford" > wrote in message
>

>> Sometimes VW owners are our own worst enemies. We can be so cheap that we
>> refuse to pay a reasonable price for a good quality product and then we
>> wonder why vendors offer to sell us so much junk.

> you can say that again... but "we" doesn't include all...

Yes, I know there are some (even many) VW owners that are willing to pay
for quality product. I'd include you and several on this forum in that
category. Unfortunately there are just too many who either don't know
quality work or product when they see it, or they are just too cheap to
pay for it.