Old October 15th 05, 01:16 PM
Dave Henrie

"V \"fnugen\"" > wrote in

>>> Okay, ran 3dmark03 and my score was 5315. Are there any particular
>>> score lines in my results that you need to know?

>> Wow, made me feel better Verne. 9813 3dmark with no overclocking.

> What are you running to get those kinds of marks Dave ?? I haven't
> decided yet if I am going to OC yet or not. This MSI board has a
> dynamic OC in the BIOS.......kinda nice that steps are already taken
> for me.....just need to enable them. Stability first. Get these
> freaking ISI games working. EA seems to not like my machine anymore,
> and wouldn't that be fitting, what games do I play............EA
> !!!!!!! DAMN
>
> Verne

AMD 64bit 3000+(2ghz) cpu. 1.25mb of pc 3200 ddr ram running at 400mhz
ATI X800pro 256mb with v5.7 Catalyst drivers. Reallly cheap MSI bare
bones motherboard. And one really huge Zalman heatsink. It's so big I
could barely get the ram sticks installed. Sitting idle right now it's
running at 32celcius and rarely pops into the upper 40's during heavy 3d
gaming.

Last I looked, AMD had chips running at 3800+(so that's probably 2.2 ghz
lol)

dh