Old November 4th 08, 07:21 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Oppie[_7_]

Default LW300 rear suspension bushings

Took the car in to my friend's garage. He confirmed that the lower control
arm outboard bushing was bad. The part was ordered from Saturn and wheel was
disassembled and ready to go when the part arrived.
Unfortunately, Saturn sent a part that did not fit (appeared to be the
inboard control arm bushing).