Old October 5th 08, 08:27 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Alexander Rogge

Default Just let them do it without saying a word or else.

> Why is life becoming more like grade school? Someone is a total MFFY to
> you, and if you object in the least you're the one that's the problem.

Maybe it's because the idiots that are trying to force you to believe
that you're the problem are used to these "grade school" rules and never
learned otherwise.

> http://www.lcsun-news.com/news/ci_10634834
>
> "According to court documents, York and his wife were in their car,
> looking for a parking spot in the Target lot on East Lohman Avenue, when
> they spotted a vehicle pulling out of a parking space. Before the Yorks
> could pull into the space, an unidentified woman whipped into the spot
> and parked.
>
> Gallegos, who happened to be on duty and in the parking lot, overheard
> York, whose car windows were down, say either "bitch" or "what a bitch,"
> the documents state.
>
> Gallegos said the comment was heard by him as well as man and a
> 5-year-old child, who were nearby.

I really dislike the drivers that wait in the middle of the aisle for
somebody to pull out of a parking space.

I had such a driver last week that saw me getting into the car and
blocked me from leaving. There were other available parking spaces, but
she wanted the closest one to the store. These MFFYs block other
traffic too, which can be a hazard if I can't see another driver going
around the MFFY because of the oversized SUV that's parked next to me.