Old December 25th 04, 10:12 PM
Wilsonator

Unfortunately this is a common problem with Ford radios. You can get
the boards to repair it he http://speedometerservice.com The cost
is about $100 delivered and it's quite easy to install.

Here's a link to show how to remove the radio:
http://www.shareamemory.com/radio/removal.htm although I found it
easier to remove the two screws underneath the radio and pull the
entire radio/temp control section out of the dash.

Hope this info helps and best wishes on your repair.