Old January 2nd 05, 09:07 PM
David G Fisher

Default RASCAR Winter Series Road Course Race 1 - 1/8/05

We are about to begin the road course section our winter series and since
the GTP mod hasn't been released yet, we are going to have to schedule a
TPTCC race for 1/8/05. We decided to go with Kyalami (for Larry :-) ).

We are also going to try open setup racing for the road courses this year
instead of fixed setups. Post here in this thread if any of you need help.

The US Pits are now unavailable, but I found the TPTCC mod (version 2.3 is
what our server has installed) here
http://www.racetotheflag2004.com/php...ouring_Car_Mod

No registration is required to download.

Download Kyalami here. http://www.racenutracing.com/TRACK-download.htm

--
David G Fisher