Old October 17th 04, 09:16 PM
Swervo

Dave St.Onge wrote:

> Personally, I have the 9800pro, and as soon as it's financially
> feasible, I'm switching back to nvidia...that said, for Canadian
> sites, check out ncix.com...that's where I buy all my components...
>
> Dave

I also have a 9800pro, and it's my first ATI card since before the
Voodoo 2 came out. After that I became a sworn nvidia fanboy, owning a
GeForce DDR, GeForce 2 GTS, and GeForce 4 ti4200. I finally made the
jump to an ATI card after having issues with many different games (I
really got tired of changing drivers to play different games and have
them work right) and I haven't looked back since. Every single one of
my games work, they all look fantastic, and I get great framerates on
RBR, GTR, and F1C (and obviously GPL), not to mention Doom 3 and
Counter-Strike:Source. I don't seem going back to nvidia any time soon.