Old December 6th 06, 05:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Bill Hall

Default ford explorer suspesion squeak

You might want to check into Jim's comment before you go too far. Also do a
search on this problem. There was quite a lengthy discussion on this subject
several months ago. If you come across the one on WD-40, might suggest you
pass on that . There are far better" lubricants" on the market. Had the
same/similar problem on my 99 Limited and the lub made it disappear!
Bill