Old September 6th 06, 11:12 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Mike Romain

Default Autozone- illegal bait & switch advertising?

Yes I have heard of this recently dealing with some other stores.

If you have the part number for the item, they normally can get it from
the back but it isn't out front for the 'public' or in that public
database.

Some places will also sell you the part if you bring in the printed
webpage for the specials.

It's intended to promote their online sales.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's