Old October 28th 05, 01:03 AM

Default bait & switch ad in Hot VW

Hmm.. the readers are definately going to suggest other better places
to shop. Back in my day, they were promoting aircooled.net to the
fullest. I know that from experience. Some people are VW purists, and
some don't care. I was after bargains. I purchased alot from
Kustom1Warehouse. I dealt with the guy on eBay(tm).. bought some mahle
pistons and cylinders.. Then I later shopped from his website. He was
very nice and helpful, a real person. He even called my house before a
shipment, because I ordered something wrong. Just to verify. So I have
to say, my experience with him was great. It seemed like a personal
basis, not some huge corporation. I don't like his new website and
haven't used it since. It used to be VW only, and easy..

I also like to shop CIP1.com... They're competetive priced and accept
Paypal. Most of the time free shipping.

I've had good experiences with Mofoco.com also. We had a waranty issue,
and they sent a replacement without a problem at all. They didn't even
make me send the old part back.

I've also bought alot of JC Whitney. I must admit, you can notice
cheaper quality, especially on chrome pieces. They rust, like no
tommorow.

It's all a matter of quality, and personal preference. When I do
another VW again, I definately will put more time and effort into the
parts chosen for it.