Old September 7th 05, 12:45 PM
Steve Whitty

"John Smith" > wrote in message
news

> "Praxiteles Democritus" > wrote in message
>> On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 01:50:15 GMT, "Sting32" > wrote:
>>
>>>Dilemma,

>>>any help to be had or ideas from you guys here at RAS?
>>>
>>>Thanks
>>>

>> Here's how to stop rFactor from accessing the internet. Open your
>> xxx.plr file and change to this: Disable NetComm="1" // If 1, network
>> features are disabled. But I guess you don't have a xxx.plr file yet
>> as you haven't set up a user.
>>
>> Delete this in the registry so you can enter your code again.
>>
>> [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Trymedia Systems]

> This game has way too many bugs in it to be released or even have an
> asking price of 40.00 bucks.

and we didn't get people asking how to get gpl, n2k2,n2k3 etc, etc, etc
running properly. didn't get complaints about ai in other games. didn't
get people asking how to get their controllers working in gtr. haven't had
anyone ask how to get fps increase in any prior games. we haven't had
people getting ctd with other games. show me one game that has been
released where there haven't been issues!

the game ain't perfect. big difference is the devs are in the forums,
listening, watching and offering assistance.

cheers

steve