Old August 21st 05, 08:55 PM
redTed

>>>...and you'd have bet your life on it! Yeah, right. <ROLLS EYES>

>> It wasn't a life or death issue. It was something that seriously ****ed
>> me off at the time tho.
>> There were lots of "<ROLLS EYES>" when I suggested all the West's *self
>> made* hype and propaganda was nothing but hot air.
>> I don't recall you being around then either. Perhaps you're Simmons in
>> disguise.

> IIRC, no one really disagreed that RL might not appear. It was more your
> rudeness towards the Wests - who owed you nothing btw- that people didn't
> like.

Rudeness on Usenet ????? Whatever next.
In the great scheme of things, my "rudeness" was rather tame compared to
some of the crap going on even now in this ng.

Apparently the West's didn't owe anybody anything. Hands up all those who've
actually played any car sims designed by the West's.
Perhaps you're one of the nitwits who forked out for their merchandise.