Old December 18th 04, 10:17 PM
maxpower

yup, being doing it for Chrysler for 26 yrs, You will find that different
zones have different problems, If i had to guess i would say there are more
of the problems you are talking about in the colder climate areas. and i was
still told that most of it was the improper viscosity oil and lack of
maintenance
"toyota1" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> Im surprised that you are a chrysler tech and havent seen any chains or
> 2.7s fail, the local chrysler dealer here says they do 3 to 4 per month--
> timing chains or engine replacements due to sludge or lower end failures--
> must not be too common yet in your area. I looked up intrepids on the

local