Old June 13th 11, 04:05 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

Default 2014 Corvette

"uncle_vito" > wrote in message
. ..

> "Dad" > wrote in message
> .. .

Snipped posturing of both sides, more added below.

> I do agree with you on that 2014. Likely will end up being a 2011
> that has a 'new' interior just by offering a new color and a new
> badge. Same low tec pushrod engine. No variable valve timing nor
> multi valves. Why should GM spend this extra development money? GM
> Vette lemmings will buy it up in droves. That is why the Vette is
> so profitable. Gullible owners.

Even that little nothing change had you thinking that you might try a
C7, how shallow. Then again that does point out how you are aware of
gullible buyers, you are one.

Your need to buy a used car with high resale value is rather odd, why
pay more for less? If you drive it till the wheels fall off you can't
sell it so why look at high resale value only when you're buying?

Actually GM has had VVT in production for well over 5 years now. No
need for you to be informed, you are able to hate GM without knowing
anything. Plus that low tech you seem to dislike has more power with
less fuel than the complex hi tech answer to a question that wasn't
ask. Lets see, cam shaft, that's what a friend of mine makes in
Michigan, about 27,000 a week and as far as an aluminum engine goes a
large number of my family has worked in a near by GM foundry that
casts a large percentage of "L" series aluminum engines, others were
made there as far back as 1959. By the way even the oil pan is cast
aluminum along with most mounting brackets to help it remain one of
the quietest running engines on the market today.

You can buy the hand me downs but I'll drive what I prefer when I
decide to and enjoy them then, not when they can qualify as a clown
car and/or a fart factory.

You may want to forget about hating GM and apply that energy towards
being happy, life is so much easier when you're not burning it up with
hate and discontent. A cheery outlook on life may even get you to a
job that pays enough to meet your retirement goals sooner. Could even
get you moved up from the deep fat fryer to the order counter. ;-))

This lemming needs to go out and polish up the black one so I can go
to the cruse in tomorrow night, I'll let you know how many clown cars
are there that some pimply faced loser thinks is hot.