Old September 7th 05, 06:13 AM
Sting32

Alan,

Please (ha) forgive me, never shared the gaming PC with the family, usually
I have my pc everyon else has one other... the good old days...

anywho, I tried it without firewall on also in there somewhere... Not sure,
but then it was a week until tonght I got to play with all of this again...
after betterhalf discovered porn popping up as she helped him goto
Yahooligans (just wasnt right)... so of course 1st oder of business it to
get the think blocking correctly, then get to play with the games... I cant
keep shooting myself in the foot is all... I just dont have the time
(laugh, {please}).

since I was afraid to undo the locking down proeceedure, I guess a good reg
cleaner would be nice...