Old August 4th 06, 09:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
ahh

Default Anti-theft radio code is a scam by Honda! Way around?

Anyway to get around not having to pay honda's scam of $90 to get the
anti-theft code for your radio? Replaced the battery in my car and now I
can't get the radio working unless I got the code. I no longer live in the
area I bought it. I have every piece of slip on this car including the new
buyers inpection check off list but don't have this card. I doubt they even
gave it to me. Honda and everyone knows that the odds are huge you are
going to have to dish out money to get the code in so many years but very
slim your radio is going to get stolen. This is pretty stupid on Hondas
part because when peoples batteries go bad it is the about when they are
ready to buy a new car, and this certainly doesn't add to peoples
satisfaction with honda automobile.