Old March 15th 20, 03:19 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default What actually happened with the parking brake?

Thanks for posting the problem, since you had to confess you are not perfect. I sure ain't. you remind me of my 64 beetle in the German mountains having brake fade. I remember that feeling. One of my current brake problems is assuming every shop is crooks. a few years ago I had some simple service done that cost ~10x more than it should, and on top of it they committed life threatening sabotage, over tightening the spindle nut.