Old February 10th 05, 03:52 AM
Erik

Well, damn. I think is does. I checked the vin and it dd not have the 'F' in
the 5th letter, so I assumed that it had the Vanos 24 valve engine minus the
knock sensor. Forgive my ignorance, I am trying to learn when i have the
time. Just to be certain, I thought all '93's have a 34 valve Vanos engine.
Am I mistaken? Either way, when the car is cold, it runs great, once it
warms up, knocking and pinging. So, now I guess I have two questions