Old September 28th 10, 04:16 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mr T

Default whoo-hooo easports quits nascar

On Sep 25, 4:20*am, dead-guy-3 > wrote:
> Gamasutra sources can independently confirm internet reports that
> Activision will take control of the NASCAR license with the upcoming
> release of NASCAR 11.

This doesn't necessarily mean it will be any good but I guess it would
be pretty hard to make it worse than EA's many attempts. Mind you, the
last one I saw was NASCAR 06: total team control. The gameplay was
horrible and the graphics were ghastly. I think they may have improved
the graphics in later editions but I don't know about the gameplay.
Are there any more details on what this new game will be like (ie.
realism etc.)?

Regards,
Mike.