Old January 18th 06, 02:34 PM posted to alt.autos.audi,rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.4x4,rec.autos.driving

Default audi and kaipola ski jump advertisiement - climbing an icy hill

It's actually a lot of fun doing that!

We regularly used to take our Jeeps out to a local sand pit area before
it closed that is challenging in the summer and run it in the winter.
It is a blast and our 4x4's can climb wicked slopes in snow. Way more
than 37.5 degrees.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's