Old December 4th 07, 03:30 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Nate Nagel[_2_]

Default Keep your papers ready to be produced immediately or it's a tazering

Scott in SoCal wrote:
> On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 17:52:28 -0600,
> (Brent P) wrote:
>

>>Live in fear, be a good little slave and you won't get hurt.

> Have you seen the new Transformers movie?
>
> The slogan painted on the side of the Ford Mustang police car
> Decepticon will bring a wry grin to your face.

Oddly enough, I just saw it last night... I did get a chuckle out of
it, and I wasn't even the first person to notice it.

Might just be my own "retro" tastes showing, but I didn't see what was
so awful about the "old" Camaro... they got it all right, down to the
Ansen Sprints on the back and I swear I even saw a set of slapper bars
on it...

Doesn't it **** you off though when people get technical stuff wrong?
The ObGirlie was going on about some carburetor something or other when
it clearly had a funky sidedraft fuel injection setup...

nate

(****es off friends when watching movies, can't help it)

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.