Old March 23rd 07, 02:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
ethel mertz

Default Element - thinking of buying - advice ?

In article <2QRLh.2283$zN.1431@trndny03>, says...
> I'm thinking of buying a new Element (with stick shift). Any advice
> from this group would be appreciated.
>
> BTW - also considering a CRV or Toyota RAV4 (but am partial to a stick
> shift - so kinda points to an Element).

My sister bought one with AWD and auto transmission 2 years ago. She
loves it. Has had probs with 2 cracked windshields, prob cause it's so
upright. I note that in the Apr/07 Consumer Reports it's "Recommended".
Reliability = highest rating; Owner Satisfaction = higher than average;
Depreciation = highest rating.