Old July 11th 05, 06:39 PM
V \fnugen\

Default How does reignition work in GTR/F1c ?

I have mapped the starter and ignition functions to buttons on my
DFP......but today while trying out the escort mod (GTR), I actually
stalled one for the first time. I often wondered why I should assign
those functions having never needed them. Well, needless to say, I
couldn't restart the car and had to exit to garage. I was holding
starter then pushed ignition, nothing. I even made sure I put the car in
neutral.......nada. Can someone tell me how to do this so I don't
forfeit another race?