Old November 9th 04, 12:00 AM
Jim S.

I agree, I think Ford would love to be selling tons of Mustangs. Look at
what happened with Chrysler and the PT Cruiser. They were very hot when they
came out, Chrysler couldn't build enough of them. Now Chrysler has to offer
huge incentives because that the novelty has worn off, and the PT Cruiser is
ordinary. I'm sure Ford, and dealers, would love to sell as many Mustangs as
they can while it's fresh. It's arguable, but novelty of a design is time
limited, not production limited. From stuff I've read, inventory on Mustangs
is very low, especially on GTs with the interior upgrade. I don't think Ford
is holding back from full Mustang production.

Jim S.
'82 Mutant