Old February 2nd 08, 11:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Avalon1178

Default 2008 Honda Civic Ex Maintenance Schedule

> That's where your brain comes in. If that doesn't work, visit the dealer, to
> whom you gave many thousands of dollars, and ask how this new "system"
> works.

WTF? What's your problem? Are you the sorry son of a Honda dealer/
salesman that one little critique of the maintenance schedule got your
little feathers all ruffled? I know how this thing works, and that
wasn't my original question from this post. Maybe YOU should check
your brain (or what's left of it) and start reading the thread from
the beginning.