Old April 1st 07, 05:02 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Jim Yanik

Default Wrong-way driver killed in crash with Greyhound bus

Alexander Rogge > wrote in
:

> http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/31/gre....ap/index.html
>
> "MONTGOMERY, Alabama (AP) -- A car going the wrong way on a divided
> highway collided head-on with a Greyhound bus early Saturday, killing
> the driver of the car and injuring 20 other people, police said.
> Panicked passengers crawled out the bus's windows."
>

> Speed may have been a factor in this crash.

Ridiculous,it was DELIBERATE. Or were you being sarcastic?

> There are some
> drink-drivers and fatigued drivers who find themselves going the wrong
> way accidentally, but they normally don't try to hit a bus deliberately.
> This Sloth may be this week's Darwin Award winner.

It sounds like a suicide to me. The report I read said the bus driver
swerved a few times to avoid and the guy just retracked on him.

What is it about suiciders that they try to take others with them?

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik