Old July 23rd 06, 03:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
mmo

Default Punishing GM for killing electric car

SnoMan wrote:
> On 18 Jul 2006 06:22:32 -0700, "Bret Ludwig" >
> wrote:
>
>> $1500 a car for health insurance? I would like to see them prove that.
>> I think it's hooey.

> That was well know and that was for 2005, I am not making this up. GM
> has very liberale insurance benifits at basically no cost to employees
> and it is starting to bleed them a lot. Below is a old link that took
> 10 seconds to find with a search engine (there are a a lot more) that
> state GM's insurance costs in 2005. It will be higher in 2006. You
> should read more before making some claims.
>

> http://www.tcf.org/list.asp?type=NC&pubid=1113
> -----------------
> The SnoMan
> www.thesnoman.com

Well if all you People that there company's don't pay there health
insurance would pay there own insurance in stead of going to the
hospital and getting there health care for free. Then the hospitals
wouldn't have to charge inflated rates to the people that have company
sponsored insurance to cover you slackers.
Hay I'm a UAW member and I do have to pay into my health insurance plan!!
Maybe the mass out there might want to start organizing and take back
some of the company's profits and CEO wages. No that not right I really
want to pay for my own insurance and while were at it just take me out
of the middle class and beat me with a stick..