Old April 11th 16, 06:27 PM posted to houston.politics,sac.politics,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.african.american
RD Sandman[_4_]

Default Texas woman pulls in front of ex-boyfriend's new Rolls Royce, takes out gun and disables luxury car with one shot

"Scout" > wrote in
:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...n-disables-ex-

>>> Well, neither a grill nor radiator is going to do much at slowing
>>> down

>>> slug unless it's a really small, light slug.

>> What if it occurred in OZ?

> Then the bullet would fly backwards and off into space since they are
> always backwards and upside down.
>

>>> And aluminum usually doesn't handle sharp impact loadings well.

>> I know. I was agreeing with you.

> And just confirming that agreement.

Works for me....

--

RD (The Sandman)

One bullet in the possession of a criminal is too much
while ten bullets in the possession of mother protecting
her children may not be enough.

---