Old October 8th 12, 02:51 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
ChrisKlinger

Default Back from the dead

AllanW wrote:

> > wrote in message
> Wow, I felt a strange sensation just then, like my mouse

clicked on Google
> groups by some unseen force......? ;-)
>
> (That and Max alerted me with a samba PM....)
>
> Cool to see some old names here...... from "back in the day".
>
> Still have my '57 BTW, 13,500 miles on the clock. I'll be

taking it to
> Transporter day at Lars Anderson Museum in Brookline MA next

Sunday...

> http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/348805.jpg
>>

> Hi John!
>
> More of the old gang - I'm starting to feel like a teenager

again! I might
> have to talk the Mrs into letting me get some more VW's. We

did have 7
> cars at one stage, but only one was a VW then. I'll need

another barn too.
> This one is full of "stuff" that's no longer allowed in the

house, once
> you're married :-)
>
> Allan.

Jeez - I hadn't thought about that detail... Hopefully getting
remarried soon, and it hadn't ocurred to me that some of my
closest inanimate companions might be banned.

Go figure... we let keep kids in the house and can't keep an
extra car in the garage

Chris