Old December 14th 10, 02:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Tegger[_3_]

Default Cold engine at 70Mph

Fijoy > wrote in news:cbe18de5-3292-4013-b59f-
:

> I am thinking of changing the thermostat myself, but I am a novice. I
> cannot not figure out where the thermostat is, even after a google
> search. Is it on the lower radiator hose, or the upper one? Do I
> absolutely have to drain the cooling system to change it?

See the rad hose that comes out of the /bottom/ of the rad? Follow it up
until it ends. That's where the thermostat is.

Yes, you need to drain at least some coolant.

You should not be attempting this project unless you have some kind of shop
manual, and some kind of mechanical aptitude.

--
Tegger