Old December 17th 06, 02:44 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
PeterD

Default Audi & the symbologist Dr. Rex Curry expose swastika symbolism

On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 15:20:49 +1100, Greg
> wrote:

>Does this mean I painted all the SS logo's on my A3 for nothing? The
>whole time they were already there???
>
>Can't wiat for his next piece of work. I want to know what the evil
>Porsche logo stands for... and how about the dark and brooding Citroen
>logo??

The heck with Porsche, it's that devil inspired Ferrari logo that is
so bothersome. Every time I see one I start to loose control.
According to those who know me, the only cure is either to post
thousands of insane Usenet posts, or go get a Ferrari.

I like the second one better... It'll match my Audi (RIP) well.