Old January 10th 16, 05:02 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default How to refill a leaking Sam's club "Michelin" floor jack

I just used my Michelin jack, and extended it all the way to it's limit and now it won't lift any weight at all. Had to borrow a jack to get car off jack stands. It does go up, but as soon as it hits the cars frame, it just sits there, won't lift weight. Is this a case of needing fluid? I've seen no leaks. I've never added fluid or changed the fluid in the 10 or so years I've had this jack.