Old June 15th 09, 12:34 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
dave AKA vwdoc1[_2_]

Default Diagnostic tools for Audi A4, 2002

I second that tool!

It might be a position switch on the transmission, but what does the dash
indicator tell you? Does it always read 'R'?
Might be a relay too!
Not sure what the tip trans has.
Have a repair manual?

http://www.ross-tech.com/