Old November 2nd 04, 12:11 AM
David G Fisher

"Chuck" > wrote in message
> I know that Grand Prix Legends and F1 Challenge 99 - 02 are supposed to be
> great sims for the PC, but where on Earth can you buy them? I don't like /
> trust Ebay. If I could just go to ebgames and buy it for $50 that would be
> great. I've also read good things about Nascar 2003. I don't like Nascar,
> but I've read Nascar2003 is good and has lots of mods... if N2003 = Nascar
> 2003. You guys use lots of acronyms that I have trouble deciphering.

F1C and N2003 are what you need right now. A GTP mod is coming out soon for
N2003 which looks fantastic.

GTR is to be released in early 2005. rFactor is also coming out soon which
is ISI's latest (maker of F1C, GTR uses an improved F1C game engine).
rFactor will have the latest ISI game engine, and will be highly moddable.
http://www.rfactor.net/

--
David G Fisher