Old March 29th 07, 10:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Ken Lyons

Default Actual Miata question - Skip Cannon or FM rear brace?

"pws" > wrote

> I took the Flying Miata strut tower brace off last night.
>
> It will be up on Ebay tonight. It has some wear from hood rubbing but is
> fully intact and includes the hood prop bar that is attached to the STB.
>
> If anyone wants to check it out I can send them a link or you can just
> search for "Flying Miata Strut Tower Bar" starting sometime around 8:00
> central time.

Is this where I jump in and point out the Miata doesn't have struts?

Actually Pat I might be interested in the rear brace for my wife's '90. As
much as I hate eBay I'll have to watch for it.
--
Ken Lyons '97 Brilliant Black/'90 Classic Red
Inside the Beltway