Old January 21st 06, 06:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default Easier Money (for me that is)

YouGoFirst wrote:
> "Steve Sigman" > wrote in message
> . ..
>
>>YouGoFirst wrote:
>>
>>>I am sorry, but I cannot participate in your online business because it
>>>conflicts with mine.

>><SNIP>
>>
>>Sent to abuse

> I hope you didn't send my name into the abuse hotline. If you read my post,
> you would notice that I was only joking about "my business". I was only
> poking fun at the "get rich quick using papal" message.

I hope he did since you're posting you CRAP across a billion
different groups. If you feel the need to be cute, do it in your own group.

--
"Why do you
insist on putting up with this piece of crap?"

Why?

Because, as I drove away, I shifted out of 2nd gear at 60. That's why.

dwight
www.tfrog93.com