Old September 21st 09, 07:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
SteveT[_2_]

Default Just got two letters (GM and my Saturn Dealer)

"Slightly Graying Wolf" > wrote in
message ...
<snip>
> My question is where would you take your Saturn of the GM dealer choices
> that will be left next year (I am leaning towards Cadillac well it is
> still under warrantee)?

Well, I guess my decision would not be based on the model the dealer
sells (unless I had no alternative) -- I'd ask existing customers of the
various dealers. If I had no other way to find them, I'd consider visiting
the service department waiting areas and chat with the customers.
You might also consider availing yourself of the forum specifically for
Canadian Saturn owners ("Support Forum for Canadian Saturn Owners") at the
SaturnFans Forums (http://www.saturnfans.com/forums/).
Good luck!