Old June 15th 09, 04:24 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andrew MacPherson[_2_]

Default RSC back up!

(jeffareid) wrote:

> So non serious complaints about staff are OK then?

I can't imagine ever complaining about any forum or its moderators unless I was
paying for access and desperately wanted to stay. So that in itself is pretty
trivial to me.

On the whole the rules seems geared towards trying to keep on the right side of the
law (always a potential problem for forum owners in these litigious times) and
trying to impose some kind of behaviour limits. That seems fair enough even if when
written down such rules tend to look overbearing.

Anyway, I'm glad to see it back as a resource even though I'm not a big poster over
there. I remain convinced that newsgroups are the best way to exchange
information... I can't help it if 99.927%* of the rest of the planet prefer clunky
forums with no form of OLR to access them smoothly. :->

Andrew McP

*Approximately