Old October 19th 07, 07:41 PM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.energy.automobile
Mike Hunter

Default Figuring Out How Much a Hybrid, Diesel, or Small Car Will Save Per Year

I hope you figured out that 5k would have purchased ALL of the fuel one
would use in a Corolla for the first three of four years? Have you also
added into you calculations the $4,000 cost of replacing the batteries at
some point?

mike