Old December 31st 07, 12:14 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
dave AKA vwdoc1

Default Horn

Should be in front of the front right tire possible hidden by the lower
engine shield if an A4 or most other Audis.
Accessed from below!
These are the main 2 horns that only work with the ign on and good fuse and
relay. ;-)

Horn for the alarm location was already described as being in the trunk area
on the left side on the A4. Mine sounds really weak/lame! I wonder if I
could replace it with an alarm siren. 8^o
--
later,
dave