Old December 29th 07, 09:06 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
daytripper

Default Horn

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 23:51:09 -0500, alanbazzaz
> wrote:
>
>I have a similar problem. The horn doesn't work when I lock the car with
>the remote. That led me to the conclusion that it's not the contact on
>the steering wheel, but either the relay or the horn itself.
>
>I would also like to know where the horn is located.

There's a horn for honking and a different horn for the alarm system. One is
under the bonnet and is not connected to the alarm; the other is behind the
driver's side rear wheel and is not connected to the steering wheel...

/daytripper
'00 s4 6spd