Old November 21st 06, 02:08 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default why do so many add-on tracks not work?

I saw one of the websites reccommended yesterday, so I went there and
downloaded several tracks for N2003. Of the dozen tracks I tried,
only dragonnett and Daytona in a can worked.

Others, like stunt track, mission demo, Cumbica, Grand Detour and a
few others wouldn't work. It would say not able to load track,
cancelling weekend.

I just extracted the folders into the tracks folder. Is there
something missing from the folders, or is there a secret to installing
them?

Thanks.