Old June 8th 05, 10:35 AM
Nate Nagel

SoCalMike wrote:
> N8N wrote:
>

>> John S. wrote:
>>
>>> And just what the point you are making with this long copy of a Fortune
>>> article.

>> Um, it might be of interest to a driving newsgroup?
>>
>> Personally I don't see the "spinner" fad peaking at all; they seem to
>> be more common than ever.
>>
>> nate
>>
>> ObAmusing: seeing a Yukon or some such along the side of the road, 20's
>> all a-bling, with a flat LF tire... ooh, that's gotta hurt.
>>
>> nate
>>

> and they couldnt afford a "spare" 20? or are too dumb to change a tire?

Who knows? I'd venture to guess that most people can't change their own
tires these days. What I was actually thinking was there's a 50/50
chance that that expensive rim is screwed, if the driver hit one of the
many potholes around before making it to the shoulder... I obviously
didn't stop to investigate however...

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.