Old May 5th 05, 03:07 AM
Joey Tribiani

"Lorem Ipsum" > wrote in message

> "Joey Tribiani" > wrote in message
>
> He is right. If stepping on the balloon causes the skin to exceed its
> capacity, then it behaves just as it would if it were at a high altitude,
> and for the same reasons.

you are semi-correct...which is the whole point...can you follow me?
stepping on the balloon puts MORE force on the outside(pressure)....high
altitude puts less....can't see how that would be it failing for "the same
reasons"....the "opposite" I could see, but you are wrong on "the same"...if
you need a more thorough explanation of this, and the post you replied to,
since its * APPARENT * you don't follow it, feel free to ask someone that
actually feels like educating people as I do not....