Old May 23rd 13, 05:09 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.legal,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year

Default Govt officials call for lowering drunk driving threshold to BACof .05

On May 20, 2:48Â*pm, Harold Burton > wrote:

> If black America still considers racism a pressing issue, it is
> primarily because of the strained relationship between young black men
> and police forces. In my twelve years of writing on race and racism, I
> have seen that the police are the keystone of modern black alienation,
> to an extent rarely clear to outsiders. The massive number of black men
> in prison, ringingly decried in widely read books such as Michelle
> Alexander¹s hit The New Jim Crow, stands as a resonant rebuke to all
> calls to ³get past racism² or stress optimism. Persistence and hard work
> does work for many black men‹but, against the background of these other
> systemic injustices, their achievements are often thought of as the
> products of luck (not least by themselves).

Jim Crow? HAHAHA. Ever hear of affirmative action?. We live in the
era of Jim Swan . All i see is govt -mandated favoritism
towards black people and persecution of whites. Black failure is
their own fault.