Old February 22nd 12, 03:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
DogDiesel

Default So it's been a decade...

"Lauren Bailey" > wrote in message
On Feb 22, 6:52 am, "Bill Leary" > wrote:
> "Lauren Bailey" wrote in message

> > Just wanted to drop in and say hi... I know a few of you are still
> > out there from a long time ago. I checked and it's been right at
> > 10 years since I used RAMVA, so thought I was long overdue
> > for a hello!

> > ~Lauren aka VWGirl

> Hello. Do you currently have an air cooled VW?
>
> I've been monitoring this group for years, though I'm pretty sure not ten
> years. Mostly nostalgia reasons. I haven't owned an air cooled VW in
> decades.
>
> - Bill

I still have mostly what I had then... and then a lot more. Just
bought a 64 notch, also have a 78 westy, 98 beetle (aircooled), 73
thing and 71 fastback... among others. still have my mk1 watercooleds,
but don't think i'd know anyone on RAMVW if i dropped in there.

You're light years ahead of me. I got a garage with some watercooled
motor parts. My Goldwing has aircooled valve springs in the front forks.
And i have a friend with a 67 bug.

Diesel.