Old November 5th 10, 10:51 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,misc.legal,alt.true-crime
Bill Graham

Default Epidemic of drunk driving so Ontario looks at random breath tests

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" > wrote in
message

The loony libertarians will howl about this but it's not half as bad
as the searches EVERYONE goes thru to fly on a commercial airliiner
even though drunk drivers pose a thousand times the threat terrorists
do.

This loony libertarian thinks that one terrorist might give his life to head
on a car carrying one or two infidels, but that's not nearly as efficient as
one terrorist giving up his life to take out an airliner carrying 2 or 3
hundred infidels. I'll stick to driving, thanks.....But I really hope you
have a nice flight.