Old April 1st 17, 01:15 AM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,ca.driving
Jonas Schneider

Default I used to buy tires from TireRack - now SimpleTire (how can they do it?)

On 01 Apr 2017 00:04:42 GMT, Jack Meoff > wrote:

> So you got suckered. It won't be the last time. You should be used to it
> by now.

Unless you're trolling, I don't understand how "I got suckered".

I know tires rather well, at least based on the numbers printed on the
sidewall. Probably as well as you do, where we both probably know tires
better than most people do.

Considering that all of us buy tires for a couple of cars just about once
every couple of years, at the very least, that's a LOT of tires we buy over
the decades.

Figure, over fifty years of buying tires, at four tires per car for every
two years for two cars, that's about one hundred tires each of us buy in
our lifetimes.

I've been buying from TireRack for a very long time, and they were great.

Whom do you buy your tires from online?