Old July 23rd 03, 06:30 AM
Don

Default Removing Window Cranks/door handles from 1959 Edsel

I am having a really tough time taking these parts off - I know they
are held on by little U shaped clips and that I have to slide a flat
notched tool to push these clips out - I have one of these tools and
it works great on GM window cranks of the same vintage but I am having
no luck using it on these cars - does anyone have tips or tricks to do
this - is there a particular version of the notched tool that works
effectively?

Thanks in advance for any help that is given